From:
GailFJJMA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 1995 22:45:03 -0400
I would be interested in current trends in the use of pesticides in
museums (primarily art museums) for insect control.  We are at one of
those wonderful crossroads when new policy can be set and are debating
whether or not to allow any pesticide use in the collection room or
galleries  (of course, not in direct or even close indirect contact with
works of art).  Thank you for any responses.

Gail Kana Anderson
Assistant Director/Curator of Collections
Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art, The University of Oklahoma
[log in to unmask];  or [log in to unmask]