Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 1994 13:36:58 EST
First, I apologize for just reposting the "Drug Testing"
message to the list - I hit the wrong key. Kind of takes the
wind out of the rest of what I was about to say....

I'm surprised that Colonial Williamsburg is instituting
mandatory drug testing of employees. What possible
justification could they have? Forget all the details about
accuracy, it's just wrong and unconstitutional. Have
the employees considered a mass refusal? They can't fire all of
you, can they?

Do any museum professional organizations take any kind of stand
on this? Would Williamsburg employees like support in refusing,
or are people just accepting it?

Carol Ely
Virginia Discovery Museum
Charlottesville