From:
Cass Karl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2012 20:56:18 -0600
Hello All!

I asked a question several months ago about interactive kiosk pricing, and
got many great responses.  Unfortunately, some were off-list and, as I
recently experienced a virus of some sort and needed to quickly delete many
of my archived emails (I panicked), I have lost the responses.  =(

A couple of responses mentioned an "off the shelf" kiosk that came with
basic hardware and basic directory software already installed.  I can't
remember whether it was brand new to the market, or maybe being test
marketed, but in any event, there was little information about it at the
time.

On the off-chance that any of you reading this was the one who responded,
or if anyone else has heard of this option, please reply or message me
offlist (my email problem is cleared up).

Also, several of you mentioned an iPad (or like device) as a possible
solution.  What sort of software would you need for that?  I have used an
iPad, and it doesn't seem like it would really work as-is for what we need.

My board of directors recently brought it up again and wanted to revisit
some of the options (now that we actually have the money to buy a kiosk!).

Thanks so much,

Casandra