From:
"Aderman, Ella" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 2015 18:19:54 +0000
Go with your gut.  We have posted rules, and this is one of them - no metal detectors.  Any in-ground investigation should be conducted by trained archeologists who would fully document what they find.

Regards,
Ella Aderman
Historic Site Supervisor
Pennypacker Mills
Division of Parks, Trails & Historic Sites
5 Haldeman Road
Schwenksville, PA 19473
610-287-9349