From:
Issaquah Historical Society Info <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 12:21:33 -0800
We've had a brick drive in the past. Initially it was a great success and
raised some funds. However, over the long term it became an albatross. One
problem we (and other groups) have had is - who lays the bricks when they
get here? Also, the sales have slowed down a lot. It takes a long time to
fill the minimum order and people when their bricks don't get placed
post-haste.  We also have A LOT of empty spaces to fill up in front of our
Depot. I would recommend doing the sales for a limited period of time and
knowing exactly how many bricks you want to sell.

We were selling the bricks for $50. Another segment of our organization is
taking over the sales and will be selling them for $100. I'm just happy not
to have to worry about it anymore!

Please e-mail me directly at [log in to unmask] if you'd like me to
send our form. It's in Publisher.

Hope this helps,
Erica
Erica S. Maniez
Museum Director, Issaquah Historical Society