From:
Barbara Hass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2013 10:29:27 -0400

Start with superintendents and/or or principals - ask them for the appropriate staff names.
See if you or a rep could attend a staff meeting.
Maybe your board has school personnel or contacts.
how about person to person with the librarian (if there is one!)? -- or mail addressed to them
	they could copy your hand outs and put info in staff mail boxes.

I then did person to person with department heads and sometimes was able to attend dept meetings to
pitch how the local museum would fit.
And the towns recreation director who does youth programs?
Do learn about the curriculum on your state and local level and target the overlap
How about PTA personnel and/or meetings. Hand outs and or presentations
or a poster at the entrance.
If they have a web site - contact the web master and see if something could be posted.
Social networking contacts?
Radio - tv stations? of course newspapers (again - if any!)

Best wishes, Barbara, retired librarian - (K_12)