From:
Karen Reeds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2013 11:19:26 -0500
Hi, Chad   1/9/2013

Check out Diane Publications.
http://www.dianepublishing.net/aboutus.asp
Diane Publishing Co
PO Box 617
Darby, PA 19023-0617
1-800-782-3833
They carry my exhibition catalogue among other materials put out on
behalf of the American Swedish Historical Museum, as well as
publications for a bunch of eminent institutions around Philadelphia:
  Academy of Natural Sciences
  American Philosophical Society
  American Swedish Historical Museum
  Augustinian Press
  Chemical Heritage Foundation
  Christ Church Philadelphia
  Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
  Historical Society of Pennsylvania
  John Heinz Wildlife Refuge
  Library Company of Philadelphia
  University of Pennsylvania Libraries

  Diane Publishing Books
  Wright's Ferry Mansion

(my catalogue -- I don't get royalties, but I am very glad to know
that the work remains available.)
http://www.dianepublishing.net/category_s/490.htm (p.4)
http://www.dianepublishing.net/Come_Into_a_New_World_p/1422363678.htm

Karen

--
Karen Reeds, PhD, FLS
Princeton Research Forum, a community of independent scholars

Guest Curator, Come into a New World: Linnaeus & America
American Swedish Historical Museum, Philadelphia, 2007
New Jersey State Museum, Trenton, NJ, 2009
  Exhibition guide, 30 pp., available from
http://www.dianepublishing.net/category_s/490.htm (p.4)