From:
Larry List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2011 13:27:26 -0500
Dear Robin,

There is a place called Taylor Photo in Princeton, New Jersey that does
all types of photo outputs and can do them on many different substrates
- vinyl, canvas, plexiglas, aluminum, cabinet grade plywood, etc, and
any size, from small to as big as a truck. They were going to do series
of 4 x 8 enlargements of paintings and illustrations I needed for an
exhibition installation I was doing. They were going to do them on
canvas, which could be rolled up and stored then re-used, or plexiglas
or wood, so they'd also be re-usable. I was very happy with the prospect
of working with them until my budget committee cut out the money for the
outputs. They do things for people all over the Eastern seaboard, so you
might give them a ring. Their prices seemed good and they were very easy
to work with.

Larry List
Independent Curator
New York, New York