From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:27:18 -0800
It's also the one that pays off best in terms of
taxes.  I don't remember the exact figure, but I think
it's any "Stuff" that's over $25 becomes taxable.  An
extra day off isn't taxed any more than a worked day.
The only hassle with an extra day off is that
revolving around liability.  If the employee is hurt
or killed during working hours, who bears the onous?
It could be considered an on-the-job liability.

Chances of that are slim, but it bears considering.

--- Julia Moore <[log in to unmask]>

Indigo Nights