From:
"Carrlee, Scott A (EED)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 2015 23:17:08 +0000
Hi Ashleigh,

Sorry I did not respond earlier.  I would be happy to walk you through it.  If you are now signed up for the MuseumL listserv it should be pretty easy to send a message to the list at this address:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Call me when you get the chance

Scott

Scott Carrlee
Curator of Museum Services