From:
Holly Wilhelm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 07:08:40 EDT
It's been less than two days since I've seen accreditation addressed in a
public forum, and I am speaking only for myself, but I was pleased to see that
three of my board members were in attendance.  As many times as I've tried to
convince them of the need for accreditation, no one's ever seemed to really hear
me.  I was delighted to watch the expression of enlightenment on the faces of
my board members when they listened to the speaker discuss accreditation as a
very public "stamp of approval" indicating that you've got your act together.
 It's about time that the general public learns what accreditation means (not
necessarily the details).

Holly Wilhelm Mills