From:
"Grier, Katherine Christine" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2013 19:18:03 +0000
Please take a look at the website www.sustainingplaces.com.<http://www.sustainingplaces.com.>  This is a site supported as part of an IMLS 21st Century Museum Professionals Grant.  It is an "encyclopedia" of resources for small museums, managed by graduate students from the University of Delaware Museum Studies Program.  Under "Marketing," you will find a lot of good material on social media policies for small museums.

The site is still under construction;  if you have suggestions for other material to include on this or other topics, please contact us at sustaining [log in to unmask]

Kasey Grier
P.I., Sustaining Places Project
Director, Museum Studies Program, University of Delaware