From:
C Reeves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:07:13 -0500
Ron,

Is there paint on the signs, below the cellophane?  If there is, this makes
the situation tricky.

Do you know what kind of plastic the signs are made of?  1960's plastic
could be of any number of types that have varying properties.

Not knowing what we're looking at I'd be remiss to suggest something.   If
the base plastic is resistant to heat I'd recommend getting a steam cleaner
(cheap one) to apply some heat to the cellophane without changing the
structure of the sign.

Christopher

(Jack-of-all-trades in training)

  _____