From:
John Veverka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2018 14:14:12 -0400

InterpNEWS Call for Articles

and news updates.

September/October 2018

Hi Folks,

I am working on the Sep/Oct issue of InterpNEWS and am welcoming articles for this issue.  The deadline for articles is the 15th of July with the Sep//Oct issue being sent out on the 1st of August.

The Sep/Oct issue of InterpNEWS will be sent out to our 300,000 readers in 60 countries.  InterpNEWS reaches more in the heritage profession than any other publication and is sent FREE as a service to the interpretive profession.  The current and back issues of IN are also posted on (can be read on) www.issuu.com/interpnews.

Articles of interest can include but not be limited to:

- Interpretive and visitor studies research.

- Interpreting insects

- Fall activities and programs.

- Interpretive programs/activities for school groups.

- Interpretation in museums.

- New exhibitions and exhibit techniques.

- Interpreting historic food preparation and historic agriculture.

- Living history interpretation

- Interpreting natural history issues and global warming.

- Innovative interpretation in zoos and botanical gardens.

- Interpretation using music.

- New interpretive technologies

- Graduate student research projects and results in interpretation.

- Developing and managing volunteer programs.

- Interpretation for disabled visitors.

- Any other interpretive program or services you want to share with so many worldwide.

InterpNEWS Advertising

If you’re interested in advertising your products, consulting services or other heritage consulting work, your ad in InterpNEWS will reach more in the heritage/interpretation field than any other publication

Our Sep/Oct and end of year advertising special, if you do an advertisement in our Sep/Oct issue I will run your add for FREE in the Nov/Dec issue.  That’s two advertisements (reaching over 300K in 60 countries) for the price of one.   Here are the details on our advertising web site page

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpnews_advertising_details.html

--------------------------

My NEW Book – 40 Years a Heritage Interpreter.

My new book, a collection of 40 years of being an interpretive planner and trainer is available as an e-book.  You can review the contents and order the book and review the content information here:

http://www.heritageinterp.com/40_years_a_heritage_interpreter.html

For our other interpretive textbooks (sent as e-books) check out our catalog:

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretation_book_store.html

Our new Certified Professional Heritage Interpreter Program was recently launched.  To check out our new certification programs, such as Certified Professional Interpretive Planner, and Certified Professional Interpretive Writer,

visit the new certification web site page.

http://www.heritageinterp.com/certified_professional_interpretive_program.html

 Want to be an InterpNEWS Regional or Specialty Editor?

Finally, we are always looking for additional InterpNEWS Regional Editors.  If you’d like to join our editorial team, send me an e-mail and I’ll tell you all about the benefits of being a team member.  John Veverka, [log in to unmask]

John Veverka

InterpNEWS Publisher

Director, the Heritage Interpretation Training Center