From:
Ross Hugo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 10:31:21 GMT
I thought I had already submitted this, but I can't find it, so I'll
try again!
*

MuseumNet - A recently introduced information resource for people
connected with the world of museums.  It can be found at:

www.museums.co.uk

There are listings of all the major UK museums and many links to
detailed websites where available.  We would be more than happy to add
your museums to the list.

In addition, there is an Industry Pages section, where museum
professionals can exchange views/ideas via a bulletin board.

Lastly, there is a Press Release section for anyone wishing to post
information.  Hopefully, a few hacks will pass by looking for things
of interest!

Regards,    Ross Hugo