From:
John Giacobbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 00:09:00 -0500
Cultural and Environmental Resource Consultants, Inc. (CERCI) is excessively
pleased to announce the debut of our web page.

We have two main areas for your viewing pleasure.  The first is our home
page,
The Naked Scientific Archaeology and Co-Ed Physical Anthropology Page,
offering
links to many sites concerning archaeology, geology, forensics and other
biomedical fields, as well as mystery literature, museums, libraries, online
databases, just about anything else interesting we could find, and of course
physical anthropology.

In addition, we have downloadable source materials of our own, including
general
bibliographies on osteology and prehistory, as well as specialized biblios on
ceramic analysis, site survey, systematics, artifact style, and CRM.  We also
have
a sampling of short research reports concerning ceramic analysis, typology,
general research design, skeletal analysis, and a planned series encompassing
cultural resource management reports.

We hope to have this site act as both a repository of information and a
takeoff
point in research, and welcome both ideas and submissions.  We are updating
the
site daily, so please bookmark it and visit often, and let us know what you
think.

Come up and see us sometime at:

The Naked Scientific Archaeology and Co-Ed Physical Anthropology
Page:
http://www.caverns.com/~catiline/index.html

or our CERCI corporate home page:
http://www.caverns.com/~catiline/index.html/cerc1.htm