From:
Treden Wagoner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 21:23:41 +0000
Hello,
I am taking a trip to New York City in October. I would like to visit
several of the museums and galleries. Is there a general policy on staff
comps? Which museums do offer staff comps based on your experience. (Staff
comps being complimentary tickets to staff from other museums.) Our museum
is free to all so we dont have such a policy.

I would also like to tour some of the renovated historic theaters, like the
New Amsterdam. Does anyone know of a walking tour package of historic
theaters in New York or who I would need to contact to tour the individual
theaters? Is there an organization of historic theaters?

Thank you all for putting up with all of these questions.

Please reply off-list.
Treden Wagoner
The Minneapolis Institute of Arts