Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2009 13:36:05 -0800
It's a good question.  To that I would ask what social demographic to which social demographic do you expect to reach?  If your purpose is fund raising, would that demographic be one you would expect to donate?  I'm not sure they necessarily match up, so I'd be curious to see what are your thoughts and/or experiences on the matter.

For the record, I don't RSS feed, Twitter, Second Life, Facebook, MySpace, etc.  It's more than I have time for given my other responsibilities, and I'm more of the age and probable demographic that might be in a better position to donate than someone with a young family to raise.