From:
James Engelbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 15:33:03 -0700
Hi Tim, yes 900 lux seems excessive, reduced overhead with task lighting would be better for all involved and probably more cost efficient.

I use overhead fluorescents that are always off unless I am in the lab for extended periods, I have daylight,(windows) which I find are preffered for colour matching as well as incandecent for task lighting.Hope this helps,

James Engelbert
Conservation Centre
Historic Sites
Edmonto780-415-4422