From:
Annie Grieshop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 18:24:20 -0600
What format are these files in?  I'd check with the engineering dept at ASU
to see what they've got, as those folks usually have great plotters
available to them.  If they don't have one, check with engineering firms in
the area.  Otherwise, you're welcome to send the files to the copyshop where
I work -- 36" b/w and color plotters available, no problem!  Contact me
off-list if it comes to that.

Annie