From:
Adrienne DeArmas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 1997 09:27:26 -0400
In a message dated 97-10-16 10:21:23 EDT, [log in to unmask] writes:

> BTW, here in Florida they're called "Palmetto Bugs". Sounds like
>  something the Tourist Bureau dreamed up, eh? <G>

Not to digress, but there is a huge difference between cockroaches and
palmetto bugs! Palmetto bugs are huge and they fly and they smell like grape
jelly when you squish 'em and they only live in Florida - they never seem to
cross into Georgia. Cockroaches are tiny, little, small, big, and huge, only
some of them fly and they definately don't smell like grape jelly because no
one here in DC seems to know what I mean by that!

- Adrienne