From:
"Aderman, Ella" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2011 11:18:24 -0400
I think in theory, the end of the year is when people are thinking about
whether they have made their donations for the year for tax purposes, so
sometime in the fall is good. If you then also have a reminder, say when
dues notices go out, i.e. pay your dues & make a donation if you haven't
already, people can make the donation either time.  Our "Annual Fund"
drive runs from Oct 1st to Sept 30th.  Dues are on a calendar year of
Jan - Dec.
Ella Aderman
Historical Society of Montgomery County PA