From:
VivianLea Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 16:55:13 -0500
Hi Mark – as someone who is dealing with similar problems, albeit in smaller numbers, just remember some wise words a father of a friend uses…”You can only eat an elephant one bite at a time!”

Good luck…you can chip away at the mountain bit by bit and next thing you know, you’ll just have a molehill! :-)

Best, VivianLea

VivianLea Stevens

Curator

Old Barracks Museum