From:
"BECKER, DAVID" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2011 12:17:58 -0500
There is a difference between daycare and day camp. A great resource is
the American Camp Association, which does have a credentialing process
for camps of all types. While this is a voluntary credential, and is not
required, I would recommend it highly. We went through the process a few
years ago, and it really helped us tighten our standards and improve our
staff training. Here is the link:

http://www.acacamps.org

Dave Becker

Senior Manager of Learning Experiences