From:
Lois Brynes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 13:23:24 -0400
...and elsewhere.

I LOVE this topic. I did quite a bit of research ion London decades
ago RE: Madame Blavatsky, Fritzgerald and the rise of "spirtualism."

THis is an excellent topic for understanding popular culture and
movements. (As well as human perception/agression grounded in FEAR of
Death.)

The group, "mob" psychosis around spirtualism may, indeed, have
reared its um um head in recent decades.

Cheers,

Lois

Lois Brynes, Principal
     DeepTime Associates