From:
JOANNA PESSA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 2009 16:09:18 -0800
Dear Ms. Mojica,

Let me add this to the replies that have appeared today regarding your message. While your intentions are good in trying to support an art project, MUSEUM-L is not a sales venue.  It was established for discussion and information.  It is not appropriate to conduct commerce on this site.

There are many auction and art websites where you might sell your painting.  You might also contact galleries that handle her work, or contact the artist herself.  Good luck with your efforts.  Please leave MUSEUM-L to the non-profits.

With best wishes,
Joanna Pessa
New York