From:
Greg Shuman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 13:50:03 +0200
I am planning on developing several small (affordable) interactive
traveling exhibits and am looking for input on the criteria that other
museums use in deciding upon the topic.  I need to justify my topic
choice beyond just "this is a topic I like".

What do you consider are your top three general topics?
Have you or your museum done any market research on traveling exhibit
topics?
What criteria have you used in the past when choosing a topic?

I would appreciate any input and advice you might be able to share
with me.  Thanks for your time.