Date: Mon, 07 Oct 1996 16:10:58 +0200
From: Greg Shuman <[log in to unmask]>
To: Paul Orselli <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: <no subject>

Paul:

I'm Greg Shuman, Exhibits Coordinator with the Don Harrington
Discovery Center in Amarillo, TX.  I met you at a Cheapbook session at
ASTC a couple of years ago.  Just got a copy of the Cheapbook.  You
did a great job putting it together, thanks for your time and effort.
Is another one scheduled?

I am planning on developing several small (affordable) interactive
traveling exhibits and am looking for input on the criteria that other
museums use in deciding upon the topic.  I have built 2 other small
exhibits which have done well but now need to justify my topic choice
beyond just "this is a topic I like".

What do you consider are your top three general topics?
Have you or your museum done any market research on traveling exhibit
topics?
What criteria have you used in the past when choosing a topic?

I would appreciate any input and advice you might be able to share
with me.  Thanks for your time.

Greg Shuman
Exhibits Coordinator
Don Harrington Discovery Center