From:
Wade Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:17:03 -0500
Hello all,
I'm curious about what systems (software or otherwise) other house
museums are using for admissions ticketing, group tour booking, event
sales, museum shop point of sale, and membership. Our manual systems
are cumbersome, and I don't want to re-invent the wheel. I'm familiar
with VISTA from my previous position, but I'm not sold on its
complexity and high cost (I know, it doesn't do point of sale either).

Wade

--
Wade Lawrence, Director
Glensheen, the historic Congdon estate