From:
Diane Brenner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 21:21:33 -0800
We went to the Pacific Science Center exhibit on giant bugs and just
about everywhere you turned there was a case of stuff you could buy in
their shops.  I found it frustrating - and a little like the candy aisle
at the grocery store when you have a kid in tow.  Too much - and a
required pass through the shop to get out.  I didn't like it.