Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:14:22 +0100
From: Elena Corradini [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tue 07/07/2009 22:36
Subject: BOBCATSSS2010 - Call for Papers

**APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTINGS**

	Dear All,

	We are proud to announce that the 18th Bobcatsss symposium will be held in Parma on 25-26-27 January 2010. The topic is "Bridging the digital divide: libraries providing access for all?"

	 Bobcatsss is an annual conference organized by and for students in librarianship and information science coming from Europe and countries all over the world: This year the organizers are the universities of Parma and Manchester, in collaboration with those of Milan and Liverpool.

	 Until the 15th of September 2009 it is possible to send contributions in the form of workshops, paper or poster. The target audience is students, but everyone is welcome. The received abstracts will be evaluated and participants will be contacted by the end of October.

	For more information about the meeting, registration, contributions and so on, is available at the e-mail address: [log in to unmask], and on the website http:// bobcatsss2010.unipr.it <http://bobcatsss2010.unipr.it/> .

	We are looking forward to receiving your contribution and seeing you in Parma!

	Best regards

	 BOBCATSSS2010 Team

	We ask you to give the widest possible coverage for the success of the event.

--
This message has been forwarded by:
Elena Corradini MScIIS