From:
John Worden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:16:19 -0700
Your local United Way may serve as a useful model that your county
government would respect. Our local United Way benchmarks it its funding
review cash reserves at 3 months worth of operating costs for
not-for-profits in general. This makes sense to me - it's a reasonable
safety net, museums included.