From:
Meghan McGinnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:58:43 -0400
I'm also interested in hearing opinions about digital thermohygromters.  We
have a 17-room house museum and currently have traditional hair
thermohygrometers that need to be replaced.  Would we do better to just
replace with new ones or to get one digital thermohygrometer that is
portable?  Any recommendations on where to get good reliable equipment, both
traditional and digital?

Thanks,

Meghan