From:
Monta Lee Dakin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:19:34 -0500

Greetings to Colleagues and  Publicity Departments in MPMA's Region:

Publicize your organization  and the exciting things that are happening in
it. Or publicize YOU!!!! Get the word out to the over 800 folks who  read
MPMA's newsletter.  And they DO  READ IT!

The deadline for submission of information to be included in  MPMA's March
newsletter is February  15th.  We are looking for news about:

●  People in your organization (readers LOVE  this section) – new hires,
promotions, lectures,
babies,  etc.
●  Cconstruction news – what new addition are you  planning?  New
building?
●  RFPs - we have many members who would like  to bid on your projects
●  State news – what’s up in your state that  people should be know about?
●  News about your organization - what's happening in  your place?
●  job and internship  announcements (people  subscribe from outside of the
region just
to see what jobs are coming up) - Institutional  members can post job news
for free in the
newsletter  and on our new online Job Bank.
Also  looking for:
●  Book  Reviews -  got a hot book you think others should know about?
Write about it.
●  Articles- got  hot tips to pass onto others? Write an article about it
Or  maybe someone on your staff would like to submit an article or book
review.
Respond  to this email with all your news and we will put it in our
upcoming  newsletter.

Want to advertise?  Ask for our rates and  specs.

Monta Lee

Monta Lee Dakin, MPMA  Executive Director
NEW! Equipment CO-OP -  save a ton of $$$
MPMA: A Ten-state museum  network
Colorado,  Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma,
South Dakota,  Texas and Wyoming

Mark your calendar:
2014 MPMA  Conference: September 28 - October 2 Aspen / Snowmass, Colorado

Mountain-Plains Museums  Association
7110 West David Drive
Littleton, Colorado  80128-5404
303-979-9358 www.mpma.net