From:
Pacific Northwest Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 16:47:29 -0700
Sorry Gordon, I meant to post this to the list; you get an extra copy
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 1997 04:20:30
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Pacific Northwest Museum <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: a question about responses
>
>At 12:35 PM 4/8/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>
>>Talk to the folks at the California Academy of Science across the street
>>if you haven't already.  If anyone from the Cal. Academy is on the list,
>>I think we'd all be interested in hearing how their resource center
>>works.  I think that's what they call it.  They seemed to think it worked
>>well a few years ago when I was there.  Located right in the lobby at
>>that time.
>
>A great resource center.  It was extremely useful both when I worked there
and since I have left about three years ago. Great access from a wide
variety of resources, both hard copy and computer (I don't think they were
on the web though, at least not when I was there).

>Anthony E. Kerwin
>Curator of Exhibits

Pacific Northwest Museum of Natural History
1500 E. Main St.
Ashland, OR 97520

Phone: 541-488-1084             FAX: 541-482-1115