From:
Susan Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2013 18:22:08 +0000
Southeastern Museums Conference’s 2013 Annual Conference

Call for Program Proposals- Deadline January 31st

SEMC 2013 Conference: October 7-9 in Savannah, Georgia

See SEMC’s website www.SEMCdirect.net<http://www.SEMCdirect.net> for program proposal forms.

Contact SEMC for more information about the conference.

Susan

Susan Perry

Executive Director

SEMC

P.O. Box 550746

Atlanta, GA 30355

Tel: (404) 814-2048

Fax: (404) 814-2031

Email:  [log in to unmask]

Connect to your network of Museum Professionals at www.semcdirect.net.

Mark your calendar:

2013 SEMC Annual Meeting: October 7 - 9, 2013 Savannah, Georgia