From:
Barbara Hass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2012 12:37:32 -0500

If you haven't already try a web search using the terms
museum guard training
or
job description

http://www.architectssecuritygroup.com/Consulting/Articles_and_Downloads_files/TrainingTheSecurityOff.PDF
---------
http://www.securitycommittee.org/securitycommittee/Guards.html

--------
http://www.vasc.org/Job%20Descriptions/security.pdf

http://www.asisonline.org/councils/documents/SuggestedPracticesforMuseumSecurity.pdf
this url is a 52 page pdf about this topic

http://www.securitycommittee.org/securitycommittee/Welcome.html

--------
Best wishes, Barbara, retired librarian