Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2016 10:51:19 -0400

Heritage  Interpretation Training Center
Interpretive  Exhibit Courses

Interpretive  exhibits are one of the highest expenses we incur in our mix
of interpretive  media options.  Interpretive  exhibits are very different
from traditional exhibits which just present  information and have a case
full of "stuff" with no story associated with  them.  These courses can help
you  plan and design and evaluate truly interpretive exhibits.  Just click on
the link and have a look  at the courses content.
The  Interpretive Exhibit Planners Tool Box e-LIVE course - 11 Units and 2
CEU  Credits. $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_exhibits_course.html

Interpretive  Writing e-LIVE Course - 8 Units and 2 CEU Credits  $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_writing_course.html
An  Interpreters guide for evaluating Interpretive Exhibits. Thirteen Units
- 2 CEU Credits, $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_exhibits_evaluation.html

A  Curators guide for helping their docents/volunteers create truly
interpretive  gallery
tours for Art and Traditional Museums.  Techniques  for revealing the
hidden stories and meanings in art  and  artifacts for presenting dynamic and
inspirational interpretive tour experiences for your visitors. 12 Units, 2 CEU
Credits, Course Tuition:  $200.00
_www.heritageinterp.com/a_curators_guide_for_developing_gallery_tours.html_
(http://www.heritageinterp.com/a_curators_guide_for_developing_gallery_tours.html)
The  HITC offers 33 college level courses in introductory to advanced
interpretation  courses.  Check out our course  catalog:
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_.html
If  you have any questions at all please feel free to contact  me.
John  A. Veverka
Director,  HITC
Sr.  Instructor, Kansas State University Global Campus.