From:
Bronwen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2017 14:02:10 -0400
If you are doing temporary exhibits, check with the Carriage Association of
America for members close to you. They may have to contact the member for
you (since many organizations do not willy nilly give out their membership
lists). Many members of the CAA have their own fabulous private collections
of horse drawn vehicles and horse mannequins.  They also have display units
for their harnesses.  They might be willing to loan you theirs for short
time periods.  The Buggy Museum is willing to loan its one and only horse
to nearby museums through the winter (sorry, we can't do without Dobbin
from April through October).

Contact for the Carriage Association of America, Lexington, KY,
859-231-0971 or [log in to unmask]

Bronwen Anderson-Sanders
Executive Director
Mifflinburg Buggy Museum
598 Green Street, Mifflinburg, PA 17844
570.966.1355
Get on the PATH! Preserve American Transporation History!