From:
Cedar Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2014 11:05:38 -0500
Do they want to bring unopened bottles/cans into the collections with them? When my husband had diabetes we always carried (at his doctor's suggestion) a small, unopened juice box of juice, as well as had a stash of glucose tablets.

Cedar Phillips
Office Manager

Textile Center
3000 University Avenue SE