From:
Stacie Maheurin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2016 16:11:07 -0400
We use it. I basically view it as easy fundraising as it's one of those
things that most people set and forget, so long as they continue to go to
smile.amazon.com but as Alyson said Amazon does remind you to go to
smile.amazon.com if you accidentally go to amazon.com.

Definitely not consistent funding, but every penny counts. We also use it
when we purchase things through Amazon for the organization which is
helpful.

Sincerely,

Stacie Maheurin
Site Director