From:
Robert Connolly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2017 08:33:34 -0600
Before even thinking about organizing a membership drive, why are the
numbers down?  Is the Museum relevant to the community they serve?  If not,
why not?  If not, why should anyone want to be a member?  If not, what
changes can the museum take to be more relevant to the community that they
serve?

I don't mean to be harsh on this issue, but it seems an important starting
point.

--
Robert Connolly
rcnnolly.wordpress.com