From:
ExhCoord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 13:11:06 GMT
All,

I know this has come up before but only now has it become an issue at my
facility. Please advise how I can access the 'Volunteer Bill of Rights'.

Further, if any of you have volunteer handbooks which delineate the following I
would appreciate the information:

        - volunteer-staff relationships
        - volunteer-volunteer relationships
        - reassignment and termination of volunteers

We have over 150 volunteers and most of the time things proceed *tolerably*
smoothly. However there have been instances of volunteers challenging staff,
berating each other or assuming responsibility/authority where none has been
given.

Tips and advice would be most welcome.

TIA

Rhea Tannenbaum