From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 10:10:11 -0800
Be sure you're not factoring in economic bias from the
area in which you live.  You need to consider things
like housing costs and such (with very disparate
pricing structures).

I don't have the answer to the question you asked, but
I suggest you look at the salary comparison tool in
the employment topics section of my web site to see
how salaries compare:

http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414

========================================================Important
> Subscriber Information:
>
> The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
> http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may
> obtain detailed information about the listserv
> commands by sending a one line e-mail message to
> [log in to unmask] . The body of the
>
> If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one
> line e-mail message to [log in to unmask]
> . The body of the message should read "Signoff
> Museum-L" (without the quotes).

=====
Indigo Nights