From:
"Noce, Leah" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 22:35:35 +0000
Good afternoon,
George Washington’s Mount Vernon has an exciting opportunity within our Guest Services Department.  Please find information detailing the requirements below.  Interested candidates may apply via our website following link below to:
http://www.mountvernon.org/about/employment/open-positions-at-mount-vernon/?gnk=job&gni=8a7886a35af08a04015af850bb6a2114&gns=http%3A%2F%2Fhome.ease.lsoft.com%2Fscripts%2Fwa-HOME.exe%3FA0%3Dmuseum-l

Thank You for any assistance in posting the position!
Regards,

Leah Noce
Human Resources, Senior Manager
__________________________________
George Washington’s Mount Vernon
P.O. Box 110, Mount Vernon, Virginia 22121
O: 703.799.5081 | F: 703.780.8320
mountvernon.org | @mountvernon

Ticketing Systems Coordinator

Introduction:
Mount Vernon provides meaningful learning opportunities for Mount Vernon’s one million plus annual guests. Through a diverse portfolio of ticketed interpretive experiences, engaging public programs as well as services and events, we expand each guest’s understanding of, and appreciation for, our nation’s Founding Father.
The Guest Services Department facilitates guest access to and use of, the estate. Guest Services manages ticketing operations, group reservations, shuttle services, wharf operations, use of the Ford Orientation Center and other guest amenities/services.

Position-specific Responsibilities:
·         Provide consistent and effective system set-up and support for ticketing operations. Serve as primary liaison to IT Department for use of our ticketing system, Tessitura, hardware, and data security.
·         Document and maintain regular system and training procedures, making suggestions for improvement when needed.
·         Maintain regular system reporting as well as ad hoc reporting needs both within the department and around the institution.
·         Work closely with other Departments (Development and Marketing) to ensure ticketing systems reflect all relevant promotions & prices.
·         Maintain a thorough understanding of estate logistics, programs, and content.
Minimum Qualifications:
·         Ticketing system/software and processes experience required, knowledge of Tessitura preferred
·         Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
·         3-5 years of relevant experience required
·         Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
·         Strong communication skills are required
·         Must be responsible, flexible, punctual, and able to work well under pressure
·         Ability to work creatively and effectively as a member of a team, mandatory
Special Requirements:
·         Must work occasional weekends, evenings, and holidays
·         Must maintain Guest Experience Accreditation: 2 meeting credits; 1 field trip credit; 2 content credits
Mount Vernon is an equal opportunity employer