From:
Kathy East <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2006 19:32:16 -0800
I work 4 10 hour days, and like the schedule because of the 3 day weekend.  The down side is the days can be very long, and you have only one day a week to make doctor/ dentist appts, or to do other personal business.  In Anchorage, many bussiness and doctors offices close on Fridays, especially in the summer.  But if you know that, you can work around it.  We have a staff of 3 at our educational facility that work 4 10's and overall we prefer it, however, none of us have young children at home any more.