From:
COLLEEN GARLAND <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 1994 10:40:30 -0400
I will be in Washington, D.C. next week and business and will have some
free time.  I read about the Phillips Collection museum of impressionists
and post-impressionists and it sounds like it's worth a visit.  Any
recommendations from the professionals out there?  Would my limited
free time be better spent elsewhere?

I also have a question about the Barnes Collection.  I know it is at
the Kimball Museum in Ft. Worth right now but I won't be able to
catch it there.  Is it travelling to another museum after that?
I travel quite a bit for my job and enjoy spending free time in
museums.  Any best and worst recommendations for impressionists and
modern art exhibits?

Thanks for any and all advice!
Colleen Garland