From:
David Lewias <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2009 13:37:18 -0500

 Linda --

There are a few groups on Flickr where you might be able to find/"borrow" some photos that'll get the job done...
Try:

AAM 19th Annual Excellence in Exhibition Competition
http://www.flickr.com/groups/eec07/

Museum Exhibitry and Media Best Practices
http://www.flickr.com/groups/networkmedia/

Great Exhibitions
http://www.flickr.com/groups/greatexhibitions/

Museum Labels
http://www.flickr.com/groups/labels/

At the museum
http://www.flickr.com/groups/40181466@N00/

You'll also find most of the big museum's have their own Flickr group (or at least following) so if there's a museum exhibit that you've got in mind (say, at the Smithsonian or one of the big New York museums) chances are with a few clicks you'll be able to find photos of it.

- David -
David Lewis, Curator
Aurora Regional Fire Museum
www.AuroraRegionalFireMuseum.org