Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2011 16:02:53 -0500
Amanda,
How about sending the first reminder through the mail and the  later ones by email?  AAM and other associations use this to remind me of my membership renewals.

I also like Heather's system of including their renewal date on their mailing label.

What about sending a sticker "Renew Mount Vernon Membership" that folks can put on their calendars?  My dentist does this and I find it effective...

Seems these could cut postage costs AND time.

Best,
Terri Bedore
Museum Curator
USAF Security Forces Museum