From:
"Emily F. Porth" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:25:49 -0500
I haven't been following this thread closely, but for those people on the
listserv located in Canada I thought I would mention that the Canadian
Conservation Institute (CCI) offers an excellent 2 day workshop called
"Emergency and Disaster Preparedness for Cultural Institutions":
http://www.cci-icc.gc.ca/learning-opportunities/workshops/emerg_e.aspx. I
took it a few years ago when I worked as a curator for a small historical
collection - it was quite comprehensive and a great opportunity to talk
about these issues with other museum professionals.

---
Emily F. Porth, M.A.